Cash Flow Management Services
Poor cash flow is a symptom of other parts of a business not performing well. We get to the underlying issues that will result in quick wins. Then we address the longer term sustainable solutions.
We use a number of benchmarking, business intelligence and diagnostic tools to provide deep insights which enables us to arrive at comprehensive solutions, including cash flow forecasting and demand forecasting.
See our sister company SMEtric Insights that specialises in using these tools to make driving business performance easy.
How can our cash flow forecasting help you? Find out where you want to be
- 3-way cashflow forecasting: Without understanding the relationship between your P&L Balance Sheet and Cash, you could be putting your business at risk. 3-way forecasting removes it. We can set budgets, compare what-if scenarios, visualise your performance against targets and more!
- Flexible reporting: we will design your own view of the past, present or future. It works for any industry/KPI. We can create Reports for you, your shareholders, your team etc.
- Understanding the business, inside out, effortlessly. Clear visuals will empower your team and ensure that every stakeholder knows where they are going and how. Get the focus on the right things to make imporoving business performance easy.
We look at the practical actions that can be taken such as increasing margins, reducing inventory and improving productivity.
Business Advisory Services
We help to create long-term strategies, developing financial management systems, building decision-making skills and developing sales and marketing capability.
Our advice is independent, expert and straight up. It includes business planning, management reporting and developing new business. At the same time we provide mentoring and support as well as strategic input on advisory boards.
Our approach is to be on the front foot and proactive. We won’t do our clients any favours by relying on the traditional accounting method of focusing on historical information. We go beyond preparing end of year accounts and tax returns and focus on the future.
- Real time reporting
- Easy to understand reporting formats
- Cash flow forecasts
- Data needed to make the best possible decisions
- Tools to track business performance
Exit and Succession Strategies
Here’s a few questions that business owners need to answer:
- When do you plan to exit your business?
- Do you want to remain involved?
- What would a buyer pay?
- What do you need to retire on or for your next venture?
We help with:
- Business valuations
- Preparation for sale
- Succession planning
- Targeting potential purchasers
- Capital raising
- Due diligence
- Securing finance
- Management buy-ins
Want to know more?
Contact us online or call us on 09 522 4938